Online Painting Critique Program
- Any SWS member in good standing may submit up to two water media paintings of their own creation per year for critique feedback from two of our volunteer signature status members.
- Each accepted image will be reviewed and a short critique provided.
- Two submissions along with the critiques will be selected each month to be published in the “Scene” newsletter.
- Members requesting a critique acknowledge their artwork and critique may be published by SWS in the Scene.
- Not all submissions will be published due to quantity and space limitations.
- Images must be submitted to the newsletter editor in jpeg format with a maximum file size 300 pixel resolution and 1.5 mg.
- Artist name, painting size, type of paper used and media must be included with each submission.
- Initial launch of this program is free of charge to SWS members.